[Gtranslator-devel] Re: [Fwd: using gtranslator for arabic]

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 03:00, Fatih Demir wrote:
> Does anyone know this "friend" which requested a little piece of help
> >from me for gtranslator & Arabic?! Unfortunately he used a very good
> EMail address (forgot to configure local exim etc.?!).
>
> Well, anyway, it would be good to contact him to help him/the community
> with his request... Anyone here who knows him or maybe even better: are
> you also here Arafat M.?! Thanks for any hints about him :-)

While we are at the topic, I would like to know if gtranslator will work
for indscripts (example, devnagri -- hindi etc.)? I am not very familiar
with i18n details, so I might have mentioned the things wrongly, I hope
you get the point. :)

Also, just curious. Has gTranslator already ported to gnome2? or it's
work under progress.