[Gtranslator-devel] e-tree vs e-table and status grouping

Hello everyone. I spent my afternoon porting gtranslator to e-table
instead of e-tree considering that e-tree will not support grouping for
the near future. I've attached screenshots with the grouping enabled.

The one big problem is that it groups alphabetically ie. Fuzzy first,
Translated second, and Untranslated third (of course different for other
langs). One way around that is to put a number before the status as in
"1 Untranslated".

This does remove a lot of hacks to do the present grouping a simplifies
a lot of code. Let me know if you think this is better than the old way
using e-tree and hackery.

Kevin

PNG image