[Gtranslator-devel] [Fwd: 0.39.1] && Greetings .-)

Hm, just wanted to inform you of some congratulations for the latest changes in gtranslator .-)
Görkem finds it "harika" == "wonderful", that Alt-U does now also work for the next fuzzy message.. I didn't recognize this already but he's right, and I do also think, that this change is quite good .-)

Besides this quality feedback, I wanted to wich you all Christian members of the mailing list merry Christmas and all of us a happy, good, successful, gtranslator-using new year -- regardless in which calendary system .-)