Re: gtkmm-list Digest, Vol 201, Issue 3

Hi Kjell,

On 10/2/21 13:00,

Kjell Ahlstedt <kjellahlstedt gmail com> wrote:
In the future I intend to spend less time on mm modules than I've done the last few years. An opportunity for other C++ programmers to enter.

Thanks a lot for your great efforts and tenacity. Honestly, I've found in the mm modules what i was looking for, over other gui toolkits. So close to C++...

Congrats to all the development team and keep up the good work!

Aitor.