Re: Unable to set background color for button

see C GTK docs for CSS node/class info. i can't recall whether gtkmm's
doc conversion preserves that section.

Can you point me to the docs? I searched a lot but did not find it.
Thanks for the hint of "first unset..." . Is unsetting image done also
with css or is that a method call?

Sorry for the total stupid question, but I am running in the dark as I
did not find any relevant docs in the moment. And I am not alone! There
are a lot questions on stackoverflow which also did not get working
answers.... only by changing the image, which feels wrong to me.

Regards
 Klaus