libgdamm: Project status

Hi,

I work on libgda project but use C++ code in my project where I need to
communicate to SQL server. I see that libgdamm is not so active for a
long time. I am interested in libgdamm project since it meets my
personal goals. For now, I am building my own wrap library around
libgda classes using only methods I need. Looks good so far. However,
as to me, it is a repeating work. I could use libgdamm classes and
extend them according to my needs. I have no access to the GNOME repo
and can't commit directly to bring libgdamm to the libgda:master.

I know, Murray Cumming is in charge of it now. I don't see much
activities and wonder if the project still alive.

Thanks.
-Pavlo