Help proposal for libgdamm

Hi,

I saw some recent activities in libgdamm repo. However, I checked and
it looks like the library can't be compiled because of changes in
libgda code. Would it be be possible to open issues for work that needs
to be done? I can help with porting some code. For now, I am cleaning
documentation for lilbgda and found that some API introduced in the dev
version (6.0) can be obsolete. Technically, this is not obsolete, since
we didn't have a stable version yet. For instance, a lot of DDL
operations were moved to the new GdaDB... module and having redundant
API is not the best approach. Anyway, I would like to coordinate work
on libgdamm if possible. Thanks.