Re: What shall be the version number of the next mm-common release?

Calling the next release 1.0.0 is fine with me. The reason I ask is that the previous version numbering of mm-common is strange. Several of the previous versions look stable. Still they are all called 0.y or 0.y.z, some with an even y, some with an odd y.

Perhaps it's not as important with mm-common as with most other modules. mm-common does not create a library file. It's used only by other *mm-modules (C++ bindings).

Kjell