Re: Gtk::Switch problem, not being able to handle the signal state_set

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your answer, but the thing which is driving me crazy is this sentence "It is emitted when the user changes the switch position", but if I (the user) change the switch position the signal is not emitted. I'll try to dig deeper in the sources, at least using the properties I have what I need.

Cheers.

It is emitted when the user changes the switch position