Gtk::Switch problem, not being able to handle the signal state_set

Hi all,

I have been using gtkmm for years and never had a serious problem, but now I am trying to use Gtk::Switch with this code:

m_switch.signal_state_set().connect( []( bool b ){ std::cerr << "Caught state_set" << std::endl; return true;} );

and I cannot see "Caught state_set" on my console. If I change the lambda to be a void return one the compiler avoids that, so I know the signature is the right. I am developing on Ubuntu 16.04 and rapsbian

and I have the same problem in both.

Packages I am using are

raspbian:

libgtkmm-3.0-dev:armhf  version 3.22.0-1

Ubuntu:

libgtkmm-3.0-dev:amd64 version 3.18.0-1

I can solve my problem connecting to signal_changed of property_active or property_state, but I'd like to know if there is a problem with signal_state_set or if I am doing something wrong.

Cheers,

Carlos.