Re: Cross-coupling comboboxes

Hi,

If both ComboBoxes has the same items, perhaps you should use Gtk::TreeModel::Path.

On 05/06/2019 18:58, Rob Pearce wrote:
Hello experts,

I have a GTKmm (2.24) application in which two different windows each have a ComboBoxText controlling the same item, so that whenever the user makes a selection on one of them, the other one needs to be updated accordingly. This is implemented by calling the set_active with the result of get_active_row_number.

Because the content of those combo boxes has got rather voluminous, I now want to convert them to hierarchical. So the ...Text version is no good and I'm using a ComboBox with a TreeStore behind it. The row number obviously no longer works, so...

What's the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Rob