Re: changing cursor

Hi again,

Sorry, I forgot to add the code segment... Probably trying to do too many things at once... Here's where I am right now:

    // the following code workds
    guint *w, *h;
    Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Display> display =
        GLW->get_display();
    Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Window> win =
         GLW->get_window();

        Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Cursor> cursor =
        Gdk::Cursor::create(display, Gdk::CROSSHAIR);
    win->set_cursor(cursor);

// the folling code  doesn't work
    gdk_display_get_maximal_cursor_size(
        display->gobj(),  w, h);
No idea on how to change the cursor size yet. I've set the cursor size of my gnome cusor to 64 or so, but it doesn't affect the gdk cursor that I've created above.

Thanks again,

Marty