Compile/link errors with glibmm-2.4 build using jhbuild

Before, I was getting a missing symbol at runtime for this:

Gio::ActionMap::add_action(Glib::ustring const&, sigc::slot<void, sigc::nil, sigc::nil, sigc::nil, sigc::nil, sigc::nil, sigc::nil, sigc::nil> const&)

This was perhaps due to needing this fix that I just committed:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/glibmm/commit/?h=glibmm-2-52&id=f81107735d04569d6a9bd1bf473980f3ef1f1e01

Either way, after rebuild, I'm now unable even to compile, due to undefined references to various destructors for different kinds of RefPtr <Application> and <TreeModel>

Given that the types in question are gtkmm ones, I rebuilt that too, but it doesn't seem to have helped.

Do these point at any obvious problems with what I've done? I've not seen this before.

Thanks!