Re: FileChooserDialog constructors taking backend argument

Indeed, even GTK+ 3.22 is not strictly enforcing API freeze; as well as deprecations, there has recently been some new API added. One in particular that comes to mind is gtk_flowbox_get_child_at_pos():
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit/gtk/gtkflowbox.h?h=gtk-3-22&id=9679ef6b00cb087fecf772bb69ab9a2ad7429835
Shall we wrap such new methods when they arise?

I leave that for Murray to decide. I guess that if there will ever be a gtkmm 3.24 release, new API shall be added only there, and not in gtkmm 3.22.