Re: Should an iterator be valid after appending to a Glib::ustring?

On 14 March 2017 at 14:29, Krzysztof Piecuch via gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org> wrote:
What about ustring.end() iterator? I think it's obvious that it's invalidated each time we change the string's length (unless it's done in some *very clever* way).
It's a thing no reserve()-ation can help.

Right, yeah. Whether an iterator can remain valid also depends on what it represents, and .end() is especially vulnerable. Good point!