RE: MSYS2

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 12:00 PM, <gtkmm-list-request gnome org> wrote:

Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 10:10:09 -0500
From: Bill William <wm2015email gmail com>
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: msys2 DLL out of date error with libgtksourceviewm-3.0.0.dll

I wanted to report a bug with the msys2 libraries... I don't know if this
the correct place to post this....

It's not. That's https://github.com/Alexpux/MSYS2-packages/issues

Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 10:23:43 -0500
From: Bill William <wm2015email gmail com>
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: msys2 pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-gtk3-essentials?

Incidently, would be nice if you could install all the tools and libraries
you need to compile gtk and gtkmm applications under msys2 using one
command like this:

pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-gtk3-essentials

# This would for example installs: gcc/gdb/
gtk/gtkmm/gtksourceviewmm/make/cmake/etc..

i know it its obvious.... but, it always wonder why they
stop at 99% and never finish setting these types of  things up 100%...

I'm confused. Doesn't pacman -S blah-blah-gtkmm already do this by installing all dependencies?