Re: [SOLVED] Re: builder gio::resource problem

Like you've noticed, most of the examples in the gtkmm tutorial don't contain makefiles. There's only one Makefile.am for building all of the examples, and that's an input file to automake, which generates a huge makefile.

The examples in the fairly new chapter 31 "Building applications", https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/chapter-building-applications.html.en, contain makefiles, called Makefile.example. These files are not listed in the tutorial, it's just briefly mentioned that they exist. You have to go to the source code, e.g. https://git.gnome.org//browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/examples/book/buildapp/step2?h=gtkmm-3-22 to see them.

Kjell