Re: New versioning scheme in gtk+. And in gtkmm?

On Tue, 2016-10-25 at 16:22 +0200, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:
Gtk+ has announced a new versioning scheme:
https://blog.gtk.org/2016/09/01/versioning-and-long-term-stability-pr
omise-in-gtk
Now the gtk+ developers have created a gtk-3-22 branch and started
removing deprecated API in the master branch. I guess we have to do
the same in gtkmm whether we like it or not, if we want gtkmm to be
compatible with gtk+'s master branch. Is there a reasonable
alternative?
Kjell

Agreed. Anything else would be even more confusing.