Some icons to add... how ?

Hi,

I just noticed that the API for Gtk::IconTheme has changed since 3.14 in a way that add_buildin_icon() is deprecated. Just now, I have been using it.

I have some icons to integrate them in my application and by the means of Autotools, these were located at DATADIR.... and so on.

Now, the add_resource_path() method is recommended instead, but I don't understand at all how to organize them.

So, I have to ask you for a little more detailed documentation or, if possible, an example...

Glus