Gtk::Application - Switching between two Gtk::Window

Hi,

I'm with a problem in a gtkmm application.

I have a main file where a Gtk::Application runs a Gtk::Window. This window loads some configurations when is showing a backgroud image. In the final of the loading this window calls the function hide() ant the program returns to the main file program.

Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::Application> gtkmm_main = Gtk::Application::create(argc, argv, "org.gtkmm.example");
gtkmm_main->run (IntroWindow::Instance());

After this, the Gtk::application runs other window:

gtkmm_main->run (GuiWindow::Instance ());

However, in this window, when i call the function hide(), the program don't return to the main file program. If i don't run the first window, the program returns. It seams that are some problem in the switching of the windows. Can anyone help me.

Best Regards,
Tiago Matias