Problem with Gtk::TreeView and Gtk::TreeModelFilter

Hi everybody,

I'm not sure this is the appropriate place for clarifications about Gtkmm problems. I would like, therefore, to start by apologizing to you if I'm making a mistake:)!

My Gtkmm problem relates to Gtk::TreeView and Gtk::TreeModelFilter.
I'm using pre-built binaries downloaded from https://github.com/codekiddy2/Visual-Studio-gtkmm/releases/tag/v1.1 (gtkmm 3.16 for Visual Studio 2015 Debug x64).

In concrete terms, I try to execute an official Gtkmm example (https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/examples/book/treeview/filter), but I don't succeed.

Software execution is broken during ExampleWindow class costruction, more specifically at line 'Gtk::TreeModel::Row row = *(m_refTreeModel->append());'.
Moreover, Visual Studio shows a popup stating following message:
 - "Run-Time Check Failure #3 - The variable 'c_iter' is being used without being initialized."

What is the problem? How can I fix it?
Thanks a lot!

Sergio
​ Cammarata​