Re: Refresh dialog

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Phil Wolff <adiabat centurylink net> wrote:
Did  you call Gtk::Label::show() after adding the label to the dialog?

It worked. I was working on this minimal example as mentioned in my
previous email.

I aim to add a Gtk::Paned to Gtk::VBox which contains a Gtk::TreeView
whenever any row of this treeview is double-clicked. The dialog is
refreshed i.e. double clicking a row adds a Gtk::Paned as expected.
However, I am adding another Gtk::TreeView to this Gtk::Paned. But
every time Gtk::Paned shows up empty.

I have pasted the code here: http://pastebin.com/c7LWZgmv

Please help me resolve this problem.

--