Re: Which contribute to the development of software gtkmm?

I've read the book's examples, but I'm interested in reading source code of real programs.

Have you seen the gtkmm tutorial "Programming with gtkmm 3?"
https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/

It does not show the real and useful programs you want, but it's good for learning gtkmm.
The shown programs are small examples, each illustrating a small piece of gtkmm.

Kjell