Re: std::auto_ptr deprecation warning in libstdc++ 5.1

On 24/06/15 05:04 AM, Krzesimir Nowak wrote:
I probably joined this mailing list thread a bit too late for anyone
to pay attention. But I asked about this on #gcc channel and they told
me that c++11 is officially supported in gcc5, but the manual is
outdated. But well, that's IRC - there are no official logs containing
my question, no pics, it didn't happen. I can only paste a fragment
from the channel (where "jakub" is Jakub Jelínek, one of gcc
maintainers):

I have used C++11 since it became C++11 in gcc and shipped - with Gtkmm.
That's 4.6 or 4.7. I think we could provide C++11 support and set a
minimum compiler to 4.7 or even 4.6 if that works and you'd have at
least a couple of year old tools usable.

Hub