Re: std::auto_ptr deprecation warning in libstdc++ 5.1

On Fri, 2015-05-08 at 15:29 +0200, Krzesimir Nowak wrote:
Yet this page still says
"Important: GCC's support for C++11 is still experimental."
https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx0x.html

However, the following sentence suggest that the page might be out
of
date, given that the final C++11 standard has happened: "Some
features
were implemented based on early proposals, and no attempt will be
made
to maintain backward compatibility when they are updated to match
the
final C++11 standard."

On the other hand, that page still seems to be the official place to
find out about g++'s C++1 support. So I remain confused.

I asked on gcc mailing list about it - gcc folks want to have C++11 as
a default dialect in gcc 6, so I suppose that C++11 has full support
already. Maybe my question will prod them to update the gcc manual
about supported language standards.

Please see https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2015-05/msg00075.html.

I don't see any reply to your question. So I'm still stuck with wanting
to use C++11 but having a big official warning telling me not to.