Downloading GTK++ Dev for Windows

Hi Everyone,

First off, I’m a relative newbie to gnome development, so please be nice J

I’m porting an existing system over to Windows and am needing to compile libxml++, requiring glibmm > 2.31.2. As such, I’m trying to download the latest GTKmm build, but the download link at http://www.gtkmm.org/en/download.html which returns a 404 at http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows

The only resource I could find was the wiki page (https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/gtkmm/MSWindows) linking to the FTP server (http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtkmm/) but the last build there was 2010-11 for version 2.22 of GTK.

Can anyone advise what the broken link should be or where I can obtain the most recent GTKmm release with the newer glibmm builds?

I did download the latest glibmm on its own but MSVC is giving me a whole bunch of missing files for some reason, so I thought GTKmm might be an easier ‘all-in-one’ solution ready to go. If I can’t get the latest GTKmm on Windows, getting glibmm working manually will be my next point of attack.

Thanks,

James

Regards,

Dr. James Walsh

Research Fellow

Wearable Computer Lab          Ph: +61 (0)8 830 23976

University of South Australia

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain privileged information or copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both messages and all attachments.