Re: Gio::SocketConnection to Gio::TlsClientConnection

Hi
might the following help you:
https://developer.gnome.org/glibmm/stable/classGio_1_1TlsClientConnection.html

Good luck!

On 2/6/15, Markus Kolb <markus kolb+gtkmm tower-net de> wrote:
Hello everybody,

is it possible to make a SocketConnection become a TlsClientConnection?

I'm using Gio::SocketClient and if I enable tls before connect-call it
will do the handshake during the connect-call. I think there is no way
to break this.
This is coded here:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/tree/gio/gsocketclient.c#n1132
The Giomm is only wrapping this.

But if I could start with the SocketConnection/TcpConnection and wrap
this after the connect in a TlsClientConnection, I could call the
handshake() myself.

Is there a C++-way to do this?

br,
Markus