what causes destructors throw?

I have just encountered such terrible problem, I work on one project using gtkmm libraries and never have any problems.
up until now when I copied an example code from here:
https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/sec-drawing-text.html.en

I compiled the code and while closing the executable there is an access read violation coming from Layout::~Layout destructor.
However I have similar or even the same code in my own project and never encountered destructors from gtkmm library throw :/

what could be the case? compiler options or what? Have you had any experience with such throws form destructors?

thanks a lot for reply!