Rotate Gdk::Window

Hello, not sure if this is right question, but I have a case where a top widget might reorder positions of it's child widgets (rotate them in some fashion for 90 degrees).
However child widgets are connecting signals with each other and these signals depend on x y coordinates of Gdk::Window for.
once the top widgets reorders it's childs their signals are wrong since coordinate system is not the same any more, to avoid duplicating code for each reorder of widgets with signals connecting to different handlers I wonder is there is a way
to just rotate the Gdk::Window of child widgets in order to preserve it's old x and y?

I see there is a Gdk::Window::move_resize() function but this function moves the Gdk::Window, and does not provide ability to rotate it. (I might be wrong)

any hints are welcome.
thanks.