Re: GTKMM DOCUMENTATION

On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 05:01:57PM -0400, Daniel Savard wrote:
> I'd like to have the same information about Glade Builder in the context of
> gtkmm and C++. It seems everything about Glade is either for C or Python.
> There is a lack for good documentation on using Glade and gtkmm.

I don't know if you have seen it but the tutorial has a chapter on using
Glade from C++ [1].

                Marcus

[1] https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/chapter-builder.html.en

Yes I have seen it, however it is too trivial to be useful as soon as you have something complex to do. I found it useless.

Daniel