Re: GTKMM DOCUMENTATION

I'd like to have the same information about Glade Builder in the context of gtkmm and C++. It seems everything about Glade is either for C or Python. There is a lack for good documentation on using Glade and gtkmm.

Daniel Savard

Hello, please I would like to request for the full documentation of gtkmm 3.6 pdf version.
Also I don't know if I can get any extra tutorials on How to use the GTK Glade Builder