About Gtkmm 3.13.7

Hi guys,

After jumping from the version Gtkmm-3.12.0 to Gtkmm-3.13.7,  I need to put some questions...

1) It's warned that mapping Gtk::Dialog(s) is not encouraged without a parent transient...
Is there any way to write correctly GtkDialog (s) that run alone, without any parent ?
In the past, some examples were written using a Gtk::Dialog object instead of a Gtk::Window...

2) Is there a way (like a class method) to list all available gtk themes ?

3) I hope that missing images, part of some widgets like GtkComboBox (es), GtkExpander (s) ... will be restored as soon as possible (almost, in the Adwaita Gtk theme). The method set_text() of Gtk::ProgressBar seems not working, too.

Glus