gdbus-codegen --generate-c-code equivalent for glibmm?

Hi list,

I'd like to generate D-Bus proxies and stubs for use with glibmm. gdbus-codegen seems to do most of what I want, but it generates C code, and not C++. Is there any similar way to generate glibmm D-bus proxies and stubs?

If not, what is the general workflow when creating new D-Bus services based on glibmm, and what is the workflow for interfacing with D-Bus services?

Thanks,

--
Jonatan Pålsson