Re: Problems to build the last gtkmm release libraries

I have just used jhbuild to build the latest version of gtkmm. No problems!

You showed in https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2014-March/msg00022.html that your jhbuildrc file contains
modules = [ 'librsvg', 'glibmm', 'gtkmm' ]
The command 'jhbuild list gtkmm' does not list librsvg. I don't think you have problems building gtkmm, you have problems building librsvg. But it is strange. pangocairo is part of pango, and 'jhbuild list librsvg' shows that jhbuild shall build pango before it builds librsvg.

Kjell