Problems to build the last gtkmm release libraries

Hi guys,

As mentioned yesterday, it's not possible yet (almost to me...) to build from scratch gtkmm libraries using jhbuild, while the process breaks on trying to configure librsvg.

The question seems to be that it needs one newer version of 'pangocairo', and I guess that this should be provided correctly by the system.

Forgive me if you are not the suitable list, but I don't know who is the responsible of solving this inconsistence.

Meanwhile... I'd like to ask you for the work around, if anyone can suggest anything...

Cheers,

Glus