g_application_add_main_option_entries

Hi guys. This morning I updated glibmm from git and tried rebuilding 'master' (Windows). However, giomm/application.cc fails to compile because of these missing symbols:-

        g_application_add_main_option_entries
        g_application_add_option_group

I figured that they must be new functions in glib. But when I then updated glib, there've been no updates since Jan 15th. Are the two libraries out of step or should those functions be coming from somewhere else? Thanks.

John