Anjuta Crashes when running any program/application

Hi,

I've recently compiled and installed Anjuta 3.13.
But when I run any application or program, it crashes.
Then I ran it from the terminal and when it crashed, I can see this error:

(anjuta:14340): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema
'org.gnome.Terminal.ProfilesList' is not installed

Is this a bug? Or am I missing some library? I've searched but
couldn't find the solution to it.
Any help would be appreciated.

P.S: I'm on Linux Mint 15 (Olivia).

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You gotta get hurt 'cause that's how you'll learn, You gotta try your
hardest no matter how much you'll burn." ~ Scott Singh