Re: GtkOverlay

Hi,

Gtk::Overlay committed in
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm/commit/?id=fc2073cdc9e46a6e5d94a84544837ff029634a2e

I've done just a simple test; I have not tested the "get-child-position"
signal though. It should work anyways.

I'm completing an example for gtkmm3-demo.

Regards,
Juan.

On Fri, 2014-06-20 at 14:40 +0200, Alessandro Vincenzi wrote:
Hi Juan

thank u for your reply and your suggestion. Could you please share the
new files or a patch once you'll do the wrapping? In the while i'll
keep using an instance of GtkOverlay.

Thank u !!

Alessandro

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Juan R. Garcia Blanco