Re: GtkOverlay

Hi,

Apparently we have not wrapped GtkOverlay. Given that it is available
since Gtk+ 3.2, maybe there is a good reason why it is not wrapped. I'll
try to wrap it right now, anyways.

Remember that gtkmm is just a wrapper, and every Gtk::Widget subclass
has a gobj() method that provides access to the underlying GtkWidget*
object. Therefore if you want to add Gtk::Widget my_widget to an
overlay, you could do gtk_overlay_add_overlay (overlay,
my_widget.gobj());

Hope I didn't say anything wrong.

Regards,
Juan.