Re: Gtk::Container::child_set_property()

Hi,

I guess child_set_property is missing because it was not supposed to be used by applications.

If you just want to set/get child properties you should take a look at the new child_property_* wrappers introduced recently; although not all Container subclasses have been updated.

Regards,
Juan.