Re: Updating cairomm

On 28/01/14 14:45, Murray Cumming wrote:
Apparently, there is some new cairo API that is not yet wrapped in
cairomm, though I doubt that anybody much has needed it, or they would
have asked for it. See the "Index of new symbols in ..." links here:
http://cairographics.org/manual/
It's probably the 1.10 and 1.12 lists that hold most new stuff

Would anyone like to take care of that?

I noticed this because of this comment
"
After more discussion about potentially using Cairo as a starting point,
we checked the current status of CairoMM (which is a C++ wrapper for
Cairo). The project appears to be orphaned, and not actively tracking
Cairo anymore, with the last substantive commit in 2010.
"
in this rather unrealistic ISO proposal:
http://isocpp.org/files/papers/N3825.pdf

I could wrap the new API.

Regards,
Povilas