Re: PKG_CONFIG_PATH on Windows

On 16/12/2014 09:54, John Emmas wrote:
the following command seemed to make pkg-config look in the right folder:-

        set PKG_CONFIG_PATH=F:\+GTK-SOURCES\gnu-windows\lib\pkgconfig;

But this morning it's simply stopped working again!

I figured it out - it was just a badly worded error message. I was seeing a message like this:-

        Checking for 'glibmm-2.4' > 2.32.0 : not found

which made me assume that glibmm-2.4.pc wasn't getting found. But it was... one of its dependencies wasn't getting found!

John