Re: ANNOUNCE: glibmm 2.40

On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 09:15 +0100, John Emmas wrote:
Hi Murray,

For anyone who might want to track the new 2.40 branch, how will we know
when it gets created?  I can see a new tag for 2.40 - but AFAICT the
most recent stable branch is still glibmm-2-38.  I'm using the URL:-
git://git.gnome.org/glibmm

Do I need to keep checking occasionally or will there be another
announcement when (and if) a new glibmm-2-40 branch appears? Thanks.

I'll create the branches for you now. It's usually not so important to
people. (You should still be using the tarballs for your builds.)