Re: Reparent command problem

Hi Mike,

There's no formal way of closing down problems or threads on this mailing list. You just do as you've done: Tell that the problem is solved, and preferably how it was solved.

When I sent my reply, I hadn't seen your post where you said you'd solved your problem. It was sent while I was writing my reply.

Kjell