Re: Referring to libstdc++

Thanks, that's the answer I was looking for.

In my view, libstdc++ is not different from any other library - just
like you view API refs of GNOME libraries in Devhelp, you can view the
standard C++ library's docs - for exactly the same reason and with the
same convenience.

I'm creating a template for C++ projects using autotools (mm-common is
for C++ *bindings*, which is different) to use in my projects, and soon
I'll reach the part where I need to take care of generation of
documentation. Then I will try to do what you suggest, and install
libstdc++ docs in a separate globally-accessible manner.

Then, maybe I'll contact distro packagers and see if they can run the
script to generate a data package for libstdc++ (or add it to the
libstdc++ docs package) and distribute it.