Re: gstreamermm on Windows with VS

On 11/18/2013 06:00 PM, Danil Tumaykin wrote:
Good morning/day/evening,

I am willing to use C++ binding for GStreamer in my application,
developed in VS under Windows.
I've found a question in this list from 2011 - the answer was that
gstreamermm support on Windows was planned but not yet implemented. Has
something changed in this years?

Thanks,
--
Dan Tumaykin