How should I use Gio::APPLICATION_HANDLES_OPEN ?

Hi there,

I'm trying (and seemingly failing!) to work out how to get GApplication
/ its C++ wrapper to correctly load stuff specified on the command line.

I can't work out what you're supposed to do from the Glibmm
documentation or from the GIO reference manual. Am I supposed to just
pass the flag and then implement some virtual function? Or is there a
different way I should be doing it?

I'm using the glibmm-2.4 version 2.36.2 and gtkmm-3.0 version 3.8.1
packages in Debian unstable, if that's relevant.

Many thanks,

Rupert