Re: Non modal dialog : how?

I found some modeless (or is it non-modal?) dialogs in the test cases of gtk+,
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/tree/tests/testgtk.c
functions make_message_dialog() and create_message_dialog(), starting at line 3515.

I added a similar test case in C++/gtkmm, starting with the MessageDialog test case in the gtkmm tutorial,
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/examples/book/dialogs/messagedialog
The result is in the attached file. When I run it, it works, and not just the first time the modeless dialog is shown. The only trouble is that I don't know if it's possible to disable the delete button in the title bar of the dialog. When it's pressed the dialog disappears even if ExampleWindow::on_modeless_response() is not connected.

There ought to be an example of a modeless dialog in the gtkmm tutorial.

Kjell