Re: How to use OpenGL with Gtkmm 3?

Hello everybody out there!

        When you look at GtkGlExt-list archive (e.g.
<http://www.mail-archive.com/gtkglext-list gnome org/index.html>), you
can see there has been some discussion about a version of GtkGlExt for
Gtk+ 3. According to the Git repository (e.g.
<https://github.com/tdz/gtkglext>), last changes in development version
has been made nine months ago.

        This project is probably not dashing, but it may be a bit too rush to
call it dead just now.