How to use OpenGL with Gtkmm 3?

Hi all,
can you please tell me whether there's a way to render an OpenGL scene
in a gtkmm3 program?

Until now I've been using gtkglextmm with gtkmm2. But gtkglextmm
hasn't been ported to gtkmm3, in fact it looks very much like an
abandoned project: the last release was in 2006 and their mailing list
hasn't seen any new post for months except from a few users asking
questions that nobody answered.

Is there any other gtkmm/OpenGL interface that does work with gtkmm3?
Or are there plans to make one, or (that would be best) direct support
for OpenGL in Gtk+3?

If there's no solution coming, I guess I'll be stuck with gtkmm2 forever.

Thank you
 Gerardo